Essential stereo headset works on all operating systems and platforms via the standard 3.5mm audio jack connection. Just plug your headset into the 3.5mm port on your computer, tablet or smartphone and it’s ready to go. In-line controls let you control volume or mute calls without disruption.
- Height x Width x Depth: 160 mm x 60 mm x 168 mm
- Works with common calling applications across almost all platforms and operating systems.
- Analog connection with 3.5mm audio in and audio out jacks
- Input Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity (headphone): 103dB +/-3dB
- Sensitivity (microphone): -44dBV/Pa +/- 2.5dB
- Frequency response (Headset): 20Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency response (Microphone): 100Hz - 6.50kHz
- Cable length: 5.9 ft (1.8m)
- Connect: 3.5mm plug
- Bluetooth 4.2 · AAC codec
- Compatible with Bluetooth 1.1 - 4.2
1.2 m audio cord with 3.5 mm jack
1.25 m USB-A to USB-C cable
Quick start guide
Ultra-comfortable, adjustable design. Soft, padded leatherette ear cups feel good even after hours of listening.
Flexible mic can be positioned for better voice capture.
Sturdy yet lightweight stereo headset has a broad range of adjustment.
Full stereo sound for crisp, clear voice and video calls, music. An essential stereo headset for either personal use or the office.
AUDIO JACK CONNECTION
Simply plug the 3.5mm audio jack into your computer, smartphone or tablet and you’re ready to talk.
Store your headphones and gear in the included stronger case